Saturday, March 15, 2008

Synthetic Performances Report

Reports for performances by net artist duo, Franco & Eva Mattes(a.k.a. 0100101110101101.org).
Website:http://0100101110101101.org




Mainly photo documentations of their live performances and one I'm currently participating online(7000 Oaks Project).

Location: Second Life @ Odyssey Contemporary Art and Performance.
Exhibited are their past performances. Nov.13

Created November 20, 2007












many people came here...
what a shame that I was the only magpie attending this event!!






























7000 Oaks Project

The trees and stones are set on the same island of Odyssey Contemporary Art and Performance. This runs till all the 7000 oak trees are planted.








My 1st volunteer who offered me a place to plant a tree for this project.
HIGASHI GINZA 182,233,22
<- Snapshot with the owner of the land. He took me a tour round his park...what a nice guy!


















Who could imagine a magpie going under water by riding on the manta...!

an evil turtle bumped into me..but I was strong enough to rebound him instantly... Victory!

No comments: